RE: Driving in the Snow

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 18:54:13 EST

Sorry Rob. Stupidity and senility know no boundaries, boarders, coasts, nor
language. It's a disease that has gotten widespread and unfortunately seems
to be terminal and without cure! I will change my signature line to reflect
my feelings.

Norah

Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure
about the universe.
-Albert Einstein.