Speed-Grille

From: William T. Goldbach (goldbach@tellink.net)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 20:56:02 EST

Jack, where did you get the speed-grille? I ordered one from Traders over a
month ago, but never received it. Plus, it just showed up on my credit card
bill. Now I can't reach Traders on the phone to discuss this. All I get is
voice mail. I'd be interested to know where you got yours, and how much it
cost. Thanks. -Bill