Re: Grill Cost / Swap?

From: JT McBride (mcbride@abac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 01:36:09 EST

> There was another post suggesting that you look into painting yours.
>That's probably the best way to go. The grille from Dodge is a heck of
>a lot of $$$$. There are actually three pieces; the middle and the
>part that goes around the headlights.

I found the diff for my truck down near the border.

They had five or six dead Daks in this wrecking yard. Almost all of them had
serious front end damage, a few had been rolled.

No (zero) front grilles available...

One more data point for the FAQ:
The full-time front diff was introduced in ´93. Earlier 4x4s have a vacuum-
actuated sleeve to engage the right wheel.

Jim