Re: Electric Fan(Hi-Po)

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 07:28:50 EST

I wouldnt go this route. Supposedly, a clutched fan is better and I would
tend to agree with that. Also, I dont know if they move enough air to be
effective. And lastly, a friend of mine had one on his car and it decided
to loose one of its blades one day while the motor was on and shot that
sucker out there. Just all the negative stuff I have heard.

Bill