[Fwd: RE: TB List and Big delay...]

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 13:38:23 EST

Hey Bruce & Frank, for the deal we're getting, a little patience isn't
too much to ask. I'm going to try to forget about it until it just
magically shows up. What a treat that'll be! Alan S.

attached mail follows:

Russ and all on the list!
The Holidays have clobbered our original build schedule. Ouch. Frank and I
have been trying to hook up for build one (13 TBs) for 2 weeks now, but
various work issues have prevented this... We WILL be doing the build this
week without fail!! We apologize for the delays..... Ill email the list
privately with the NEW new delivery dates tracking #s etc...
Bruce "sorry" Bridges