RE: Re: R/T's & Decals

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 15:34:54 EST

Jack et al,
I checked out the pic from Jim? Looks like a deep amethyst R/T parked in
the shade with the silver R/T decals... My R/T is regularly mistaken for
black. (Ive got an R/T with multiple personalities). You can float self
adhesive stickers on a film of soapy water. HPM did an article a year or so
ago on installing the hockey stick decals on a '70 cuda. They peel the
backing off and float em on soapy water till they are posistioned xactly,
then you squeegee the water out until the decal sticks and has no air
bubbles. I have also set up a process to install ventilator control panel
decals this way with great results. Look in the archives of High Performance
Mopar for the article, uh, unless your one of those "Mopar Action Magazine"
or die kinda people...
BKB
98 R/T CC deep amethyst with silver decals
72 cuda in Y7 yellow (harvest gold to you appliance heads)