Re: Re: R/T's & Decals

From: Eric (erich@dhc.net)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 18:50:25 EST

R/T decals:

Black with red decals
Yellow with blue decals
Amethyst and Blue with silver decals
Red with black decals

You can NOT order any other colors and decals combinations from the factory.
Swede @ Huffines Dodge

    I was just looking at the pics that Jim from the Manger page posted and saw this one.
    R/T Pic. Has anyone else seen a Black R/T with grey decals. I thought that they all had red. Also I heard that when putting decals on you could get them wet and slide them around until they were where you wanted them, then let them dry and they would stick properly. Is this true. If not - any other ideas?
    Ryan K
    '99 R/T RC