No more vibration

From: Christopher Bogart (cbogart@netscape.com)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 19:13:24 EST

I've returned to the list to let anyone who cares know that I fixed the
vibration that appeared after I had the dealer swap out the 3.55 for
3.92 gears. I took it back stating the vibration problem and a
transmission/transfer case leak. They replaced the center seal in the
transfer case and never told me what they did to fix the vibration, but
it's gone. I figure they rotated the driveshaft 180 degrees.

Now it's driving like a champ!

Does anyone have a GemTop utility master with the double rear doors on
their dakota? I'm looking at getting one and want to know fit and finish
details as well as overall impressions. They're expensive.

Also, what's happening with the California meet in January?

Cheers-
Bogart

'98 SLC 4x4