Re: Re[2]: '97 CC V8 4WD WON'T START

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 20:32:42 EST

In a message dated 12/15/98 12:43:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< Has anyone here ever lifted the bed instead of dropping the tank?
 I've heard that it makes the job much easier, but fortunately, I haven't
 had the opportunity to find out yet. :-) >>

I had mine replaced under warrantee and that is how they did it but they have
a half dozen guys floating around the shop to help move it. I think they just
slid it back enough to get to the tank and supported the rear but not sure.

Bill