Re: coatin' Headers ---> Mike Clark

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 21:35:15 EST

____________________________
Subject: Re: colored ceramic coatings

> does anyone know the other company that does the jet hot type stuff,
>but in colors???

Jet Hot can do a few colors besides silver, but I think HPC has more color
options. You might want to check with Air Born coatings as well.

www.http://www.jet-hot.com
http://www.hpcoatings.com
http://www.airborncoatings.com

I've had good results from all three companies.

HTH,
Dave Jones
Fort Benning, GA

Gene Beaird