Re: Flamethrower an Option on new Daks?

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Dec 16 1998 - 11:19:41 EST

But I thought that the time when people try and jack your car is when you
are entering or approaching the vehicle ?

If you are in this situation , then you could risk roasting yourself if it
is activated remotely from a key-fob or something .

Would be neat to mount those in some dual exhaust tips though and make some
cool-ass burnouts !!

_________________________________
>Subject: DML: Flamethrower an Option on new Daks?
>Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
>Date: 12/16/98 1:45 AM
>

>Hey all,
>
>Check out this web page. Ya think we can custom order the option from
Africa?
>:-)
>
>http://cnn.com/WORLD/africa/9812/11/flame.thrower.car/index.html
>
>Later,