Re: MP latest headers list

From: Doug Nation (EUCKDN@compassbnk.com)
Date: Wed Dec 16 1998 - 14:01:23 EST

I know exactly what you talking about I have had problems getting some headers for my 92 V8 Dak but found some made by Doug Thorley and had them Ceramic coated and they are working great. You can go to the dealership but you might want to take your arm and leg off first I got a price from the dealer retail about 500.00. Just search on Internet for Doug Thorley and this will probably head you in the right direction. Good luck!

Network Administrator
E-Mail Address: EUCKDN@Compassbnk.com
Doug Nation

>>> <HKUSP40578@aol.com> 12/16 10:25 AM >>>
I just wanna know why doesnt ANY company make headers for my 93 Dakota 3.9 4x4
, or even any 92 on v6!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kyle