[Fwd: New R/T 1/4 Times]]

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Dec 16 1998 - 15:42:28 EST

Yeah Bruce, my 14's party will be a bucklin' affair! Booze and Chicks
and Guns And Firetrucks! Woohoo! Alan S.

attached mail follows:

Alan,
Im there with you on the 14s party. 15.2 is my best @ 89.72mph (22lbs in
the rears, 635cfm TB, JETII and no weight reduction @ 90+deg). With the
cold, dry air of winter the truck is feeling a lot faster! If I get below
14.9 the party may go on for days....luckily the track is open all year
long!
BKB
98 R/T CC w/ mopar tonneau and some mods...