TransGo shift kits for late all Dodge automatics... cheap!! (and long)

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 16 1998 - 21:47:53 EST

The TransGo shift kits are on their way, and the order should be delivered
soon. I promised everyone great prices on these kits and I'm still going to
deliver. Happy Holidays :)

(I'll have a page available at http://members.aol.com/rdperform/transgo.html
ASAP)

TransGo Performance series shift kits for Chrysler automatics

TransGo Performance can put you in total control of your Chrysler automatic
trans. With three decades of performance transmission experience, this TransGo
Performance Shift Kit has been engineered to provide crisp muscle car like
shifts.

The TransGo TFOD-518 Shift Kit will allow you to hold any gear to any RPM, and
to backshift at command. The four speed has an electric 4th gear and lever
1-2-3. It can be used for street and race applications and is avilable in the
"stick shift" version for off-road use. I will also be able to offer the
"stick shift" version for appx. $10 over the Performance series trans kits
during this sale. All TransGo Performance Shift Kits can be installed in the
driveway with normal hand tools, and this kit includes a full color
installation video. What could be simpler?

These kits will fit most any Chrysler trans, including the V10 and diesel
models.

This kit includes a full color step-by-step installation video. This video
along with the included illustrated instruction sheets enable anyone to
install our kits with only a few hand tools.

TransGo invented the valve body kit in the mid-sixties and high performance
kits in the late sixties and early seventies. Many studies have been conducted
to find out where the product goes and who installs it. TransGo has discovered
that without bolt-by-bolt instructions over half of the pruchased kits never
get installed. This line of performance kits was designed to fill that need.

TransGo Performance also has over 200 trained installation centers throughout
the country along with computerized complaint and service correcting archives
not available anywhere else.

TransGo sees other products' light throttle bangs with shifts then getting
softer with high throttle. This does not compare with the smart circuits,
shift control features and performance the TransGo performance kits offer. So
far TransGo is the only one to offer their gear controlf eatures with smart
circuits for progressive firmness.

TransGo has also patented the bulk of the parts for the late model kits, so
any competitors will not be able to duplicate the features and/or performance
of these Performance series shift kits. These are the ones to buy!

Retail pricing on this kit is $139.80.

Sale price on this kit will be $94.95, and I will give free UPS Ground
shipping to those who pre-pay for their kits now (similar to what I did w/ the
Magnecors) rather than pay after they arrive at my door. This eliminates alot
of confusion and makes it easy to ship out a large quantity of parts. Anything
after their arrival will require shipping and handling fees which should be
around $5 dollars via UPS Ground to a residential address.

I will also sell any other kit in TransGo's product line at a low introductory
price during this time also, just e-mail me with your transmission type &
vehicle make/model and I will get a price quote back ASAP..

I also have added a 24hr Fax line for orders, which makes ordering much easier
than last time around.

The kits will be the same price for all methods of payment, and while I prefer
check/MO when doing these larger group buys, I will also accept VISA/MC at no
extra charge unlike the Magnecor sale.

I should end the sale sometime in early Jan, so there's plenty of time.. I'll
post the details on my web site
(http://members.aol.com/rdperform/transgo.html) which should be up by Dec 17th
at the latest.

My address is: