Re: DML:DML Intro

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 11:20:00 EST

<< Wheels: Weld 15x10 SS-II Type 46 / Polished Aluminum
> Tires: Defender SRX4 325R60
> Suspension Lift: Trail Master 4" Lift.
> Front: HD Torsion bars, Dual Trail Master SSV Shocks
> Rear: Custom 4" Lift springs, Dual Trail Master SSV Shocks >>

Ok this is exactly what I want!! I plan on running 32x11.50's after the lift.
Did you install the lift yourself? I know the lift will run me about $1200,
but I am curious about an installation cost, if you didnt put it on, how much
did it cost??? I alsp plan on putting on Sawy-A-Way's HD Torsion bars, is this
what you used? As as the tires go, what does that metric equate to in inches,
both height and width? Also those 15x10's sound NICE, do you know what the
backspacing is on those? Any comments of the lift, likes/dislikes?
Thanks, it sounds like my kind of Dakota!!
Kyle