Re: ENVIRO NEWS--LONG

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 12:20:42 EST

>A study released by the agency this summer claimed an increase in nitrous-
>oxide (N2O) emissions as a result of the catalytic reaction.

<snip>

>True, a small amount of nitrous oxide is produced by the catalytic
>reaction.

COOL!!!!!

I think I'll run some braided tubing from my cat. to my TB since the EPA
says that there is so much of that stuff floating around !!!

Does this mean that if I suck on my tailpipe that I will laff really loud
just before dying too !?!

Man , those EPA guys are great , aren't they ?!
Jack Hilton

HEMI@charter.net