Re: RE: thanks to all

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 16:03:59 EST

Wisotzkey, Rich wrote:

> Hello Randy,
> No problem answering your question. I use 500-600lbs. of fertilizer over
> the rear axle for winter weight. I keep it sealed up in plastic bags to
> keep it dry. In the spring and over the summer, I spread the fertilizer
> over the yard. This cuts out a spring trip to the local co-op, and keeps
> the yard in decent shape.
> Rich - Ashburn, VA

Hey Rich,

Are you driving 4x4 or 4x2? Should I really need that much? I thought
maybe 200 lbs xtra. Forgive me this is my first Truck.

I live in Toronto, in the city. Not many unplowed roads. but those
street car tracks (trolley) are not very forgiving when icy.

thanks,

randy
toronto,canada
98 dak sport cc v6 black ( &$*# I hate road salt!)