(no subject)

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 13:22:42 EST

Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 12:13:43 -0500
From: Jack Hilton III <HEMI@charter.net>
Subject: Re: DML: thanks to all

Do the Northern Dak Drivers use Sand
>Bags or something else for weight?

I don't live up North , but when we get ice and snow here , we don't
use
salt either .

What I always like to throw in the bed are a few good dead bodies .
They
won't rot cuz it's too cold , and being a little flexible , you can
really
load up on 'em . They won't scratch your bed up either if they slide
around
. Another advantage would be if you got stranded in a large snow
drift...ever seen that movie "ALIVE!" ?

Jack Hilton

HEMI@charter.net

Jack, sure you weren't driving around Victoria two nights ago?
Couple of guys in a pickup truck did just that! Around 10:00pm they
nailed a cyclist (in the cycle lane), he went over the hood, broke
the windshield and ended up DEAD in the back of the pick-up truck.
Truck drove off, police found the truck parked at the owner's home a
couple of hours later (left his front plate at the scene) with the
dead cyclist still in the back ...unbelievable as it sounds... this
is NO BULL. Obviously alcohol was involved.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com
Victoria, B.C.
Canada