Any CD/Tape units for sale out there???

From: Michael & Jeannine Reynolds (jeanninemike@fuse.net)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 19:09:18 EST

I have a '98 Dakota Sport+ which has the AM/FM/Tape Infinity sound system.
I really miss the CD player. Does anyone have a Chrysler AM/FM/CD/Tape unit
that fits the '97-'98 Dakota for sale? I am not interested in a CD changer
unit, just the CD/Tape player. Chrysler wants an indecent $595.00 for it,
and will only give me $80 for my current unit. I am willing to pay a
reasonable price for a good used one. Also, does anyone know of a good
after-market unit that will fit the dash opening that is a combo
AM/FM/CD/Tape unit? I cannot find anything like that at Sun, Best Buy, etc.
Any help would be appreciated! TIA.

Michael Reynolds
'98 Dakota Sport+ 4X4 CC
5.2L Flame Red