Re: Dakota at HRP

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 21:51:41 EST

In a message dated 12/17/98 7:40:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
DodgeBoyz3@aol.com writes:

<< BTW anyone else wanna come on out Fri night? >>

YEH me and Jon want to be there. Where is this place I get home from work
about 5 pm and live in western NY about 90 minutes from Jon so is this place
within a couple of hours of us, then we'll be there huh Jon :-) Damn sure do
wish we would be able to make it but I thinks it may be too far to go :-( But
we do expect a full report of how things go and good luck to all that make it.

Bill