RE: 14s party! was:[Fwd: New R/T 1/4 Times]

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 10:21:59 EST

Bill,
270cc Lucas Disk! Didnt do much for performance (too rich with unlearned
"burped" computer, leans out after a few drive cycles) But it really smooths
the idle out and give much smoother acceleration (so I can smoothly
accelerate to 10 mph and the decelerate to 0mph about 300times each way on
my 12.5 mile daily commute)...love that computer!
Bruce "OBDwan kanobi" Bridges