Drag Radial 17" scarce

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 11:26:14 EST

If any R/T owners plan to use 17" darg radials, I would encourage you to
locate and buy them soon. I called Discount tire locally, while they
were more than willing to sell them to me, they don't have any. The
warehouse is in Houston and they don't have any, and on top of that,
they discontinued 1 of 2 part #'s. Only one 17" D/R size is even being
made! Finally ordered from Summit, the guy sounded confident that he had
2 in stock, I ordered them, we'll see if they actually make it here.
Typing with crossed fingers, Alan S.