Re: Supertrapp

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 11:44:32 EST

Hey Swede, I've been interested in the Supertrapp muffler
for some time. Seems logical that a tunable muffler system
would really help in performance. Just how much is what I'm
curious about. I think Mopar Muscle mag. used one on a V6
not to long ago. I'd like to see some HP and Torque numbers
on the V8.

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd