Re: [Fwd: Re: R/T rims]

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 18:27:47 EST

Shane noted the wieght of the R/T rim and got the 15" T&H rims and
mounted the drag radials on those. He said they weight a lot less, and
cost a lot less too. You may want to get in touch with him. I don't
recall his e-mail addy right off, but he's lurkin' on thelist =) Shane?

-mike d.
88, V6, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, many mods.

"Horn's broken, watch for finger" =)

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:20:55 -0600 Alan Short <ashort@flash.net> writes:
>Keith, I just went to the dealership and gave them the lowest price
>I'd
>heard of for a rim and the partsman matched it. I wouldn't call what
>got a "deal" or anything, the rim alone cost a little more than the 2
>drag radials, but I wanted matching rims, and there are very few take
>offs floating around. Oh well, can't take it with you ($). Alan S.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]