For Sale:Tornado Air System

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 19:26:43 EST

<<
 After not being very convinced that this Tornado Air Management System
 works, I have decided to take it off my truck. If anyone on the DML wishes
 to try it out, email me privately so we can work something out. This will
 work on either a V6 or V8, but the older body styles;96 and older. It
 simply fits on the inside of the air filer and filter housing; thats why
 I think it will only work on the older(but better, cough..cough)Dakotas with
 the round air filter, not the newer boxed style filters.

 The part # is KC50-C

 Kyle
 93 Dakota 4x4 V6 >>