Re: RE: Re: RE: '95 SLT Dyno runs

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 21:26:15 EST

In a message dated 12/18/98 2:11:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< Sure I do... Especially once I start playing around with nitrous
 or bigger injectors. I'm hoping to be able to find electrically isolated
 guages, but if I can't maybe I'll have to mount them on the cowl or
 something... ? >>

Hey Jon I have a FP gauge inside with the isolator block setup, really wasn't
a big deal to put in but I don't know how accurate it is at the high end. Low
end checks OK against a regular test gauge. A electric deal would be the way
to go though if affordable. I really don't know how much value it would be
though if you have a FP switch for low fuel cut off. I got the gauge before I
found a pressure switch.

Bill