RE: Re: MP SBEC, bad pinging problem, please help!

From: Vladimir Ryall (vladimir@austin.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 19 1998 - 01:01:59 EST

I was curious if anyone read the article in the latest Mopar muscle about
the reason why this buildup occurs. When I removed my TB and looked in the
intake, it looked like a chimney. The black soot like material was very
apparent. I gathered from the article that this symptom indicates a leaky
manifold gasket(the one underneath these magnum intakes. It also stated it
caused performance loss, YIKES !!! I am about to replace my manifold over
the next few weeks anyway, but, I really did not like what I saw. Help me
out here someone, it was Mopar muscle I read this in, right?

VLAD
96 Indy