RE: 97 dak: tsb 22-01-97

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Dec 19 1998 - 11:10:07 EST

To make it as simple as possible...the alignment on a large majority of the
Dakota's is off from the factory (mine was...to the point they had to
replace a Tie-Rod End). The dealers are responsible for the correction and
any parts involved. (That's what I got from both Stevens Creek Dodge in San
Jose, CA...and Maggie's Heart of Texas Dodge in Austin.)

My $0.03 worth (Inflation)