NEW Chrysler Infinity CD/Cassette/AM/FM Radio 4 sale

From: Garret W Lewis (ladysmithgwl@juno.com)
Date: Sat Dec 19 1998 - 13:02:47 EST

Season's Greetings all,

I have a brand new Chrysler Inifinty AM/FM Cassette w/CD controls 4
sale.
Its from the '98 model year actually, has 5-band EQ too.
The CD controls are for an optional CD box you plug into the back of the

radio.
I have the same radio in my SS/T and also had one in my old Neon Sport.
Everything works great except there is no CD but you can add one.
Dealer price is $500+ for one of these units.
If you look at a '99 Dodge Ram brochure you will see a pic
of this exact radio or check a
Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth brochure from '96 and up and you might find what

I'm talking about. If not try their websites too.
Anyways, I'm asking $175 since it is brand new.
Let me know if your interested, I'm located in
Detroit, Michigan and I would ship it via UPS.

I too have one of these radios for sale. If you are interested, e-mail
me privately and we can discuss price.

Garret
ladysmithgwl@juno.com
http://members.tripod.com/~garretl

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]