Re: Leaking Cap?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Dec 19 1998 - 13:15:33 EST

Great idea Rob, Thanx!

T.

Subject: DML: Leaking Cap?
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 12/19/98 8:24 AM

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 17:50:52 -0500
From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Subject: Re: DML: Leaking Cap?

Hmmmmm... So that's were the mystery leak is coming from! My problem is I
threw in a bed liner as soon as I bought the truck... It's gotta be a pain
in the butt to get those things out! I don't suppose you know some trick
way of sealing the holes from the outside?! The funny thing is only the
passenger side of mine leaks.

T.

I put a couple of little stick-ons (used in glass shops to separate pains
of glass) on the outside as a temporary solution. When the weather warms
and dries, the guy and the cap shop is going to pull my bed
liner and seal it from the inside. Much more room to operate a cauling
gun, plus it won't show.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.