Help save another one!

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 19 1998 - 15:24:49 EST

In a message dated 19-12-98 11:24:49 AM Central Standard Time, gphamel@pdq.net
writes:

> >> Do you think you could forward this message to the Dakota Mail List and
> see
> >> if someone can come up with a list of reasons why Dakota is his better
> >> purchase than a Ford Ranger? Again, he is not into performance,just
> >> reliability.
> >>

> Gene,
> Thanks!
>
> Have folks reply to me & I'll paste all the responses & mail them to him. I
> think the Ford Ranger is butt ugly, but he needs some engineering type
> comparisons. :-)
>
> Thanks!
> Gary H.
> Houston Mopar Connection Club
>

> Okay, folks, can anyone come up with a set of reasons why my friend should
> buy a Dodge Dakota as a daily driver?
> ==his note below==
> In my search for a new truck I am thinking about the Dodge Dakota, since
> the price difference between it and a Ford
> Ranger may not be that big after all. Do you have any opinion on the
> reliability of the Dodge 3.9 liter V6 versus the Ford3.0 liter V6.

I know you guy and gals just love giving people reasons not to but a ferd
manger....Here is someone wanting to know why. We know the Daks are faster
and better looking, but we need some of that technical stuff so many of the
DML'ers are famous for. Please send your replys to :

gphamel@pdq.net

Thanks,
Gene in Baytown
95 Dakota SLT, RC, SB, 5.2L Claret Red P.C.
99 R/T, CC, Deep Amethyst P.C.
68 Charger R/T, 440-4, Plum Crazy
www.flash.net/~mamopar/index.html.htm
ICQ#23787964