Gas Mileage

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Sat Dec 19 1998 - 18:07:52 EST

Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 08:22:21 EST
From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Subject: Re: DML: For anyone who cares: My Mileage stats for 14 months (LONG)

yeah yeah..just keep rubbing it in! I am now down to a loving 10.4 mpg. Only
good news is gas on base is only .65/gallon. Otherwise I would have to move
out of the house and start sleeping in the Dak to be able to afford gas for
her.

Russ
97 CC 318 4X4 SLT+

Russ:

Something has got to be wrong with your truck .... I get 15 mpg (US gallon)
driving back and forth to work and it never fully warms up....mines a 97
SLT 4x4 V8 Clubcab automatic. Mileage jumps dramatically when highway
driving.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.