Remove from dml

From: swt mail (hm15233@nyssa.swt.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 19 1998 - 20:49:10 EST

Please remove me from list. I am loosing this account.

Thanks,

Heather

Sorry guys, Work has tied me up long hours....I get home and sleep. I wont
have this account anymore because work had used up all my time that I needed
for school and apparently I F*cked up this semester. Don't know what
happened. If I figure it out, I'll join back up.

Thanks for all the help and your patience with me.

anyone that wants can email me at my work email...although the DML will piss
off my boss and I don't need to get fired. =)

mosley_heather@lms1.com