Subs in a Dakota

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@mci2000.com)
Date: Sun Dec 20 1998 - 02:13:37 EST

Has anyone used the JL Audio Stealth Box for a Dakota Club Cab? Has anyone
seen it? Anyone have any details on it?
I know the MTX Thunderform replaces the entire storage componant with a new
one. But with the JL Audio, it looks like it just fits over your exsisting
storage compartment, it says it raises the front edge of the rear seat
slightly.
I have also read a couple of posts in the past week about custom installs,
sound like great systems!
I have the Infinity 8 speaker system, and was wondering how the tweeters in
the rear cab are mounted.....only one set of grills back there. Do they
just mount the tweeters there too? How? Just one more question.(guess i
just don't want to rip the entire interior appart yet) Does anyone know if
the Infinity (for the 99s) with the CD/Tape/EQ has a 100w amp installed or
available from the factory? I know Chrysler has is listed on their site,
and the older Rams used one. Thanks in advance for the help!!!

Mike Guzinski
1999 Dakota SLT CC
4x4 V-8 Auto
Colorado USA