Re: 4x4 1/4 times

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 20 1998 - 11:52:47 EST

Mike (and all),

  Thanks for the help. If the stock is doing 16.9s, I could actually be down
close to 15s...right? (mods include Gibson dual, 14x3 FABM, Mopar Perf
headers, waiting on the TB from Frank and Bruce, and a few other small items)
I know this isn't great..but considering how much weight I am moving...I am
happy. Maybe we can start a pool...everyone take a shot at my 1/4 time and
and whoever comes closest wins a new R/T. ;-) Once again...thanks for the
help.

Russ