Re: Subs in a Dakota

From: Todd Flummer (Mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 10:54:33 EST

I've replaced the rears with some pyle 6 1/2 mids. I thought the same about
putting some subs there maybe 10's but the metal is to thin and I think it
would resonate really bad. It would also be hard to seal the area to make
it air tight.

Todd -aka - Lotsoftoys
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/
Mustang@netunlimited.net