Re: New R/T Owner

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 12:22:49 EST

Welcome to the list , Gordon !

I have a 98 Black Club Cab R/T and I love it too . I even had custom
printed checks made with it's picture (yes , I am obsessed) .

Anyway , there are a LOT of DMLers in the state of Texas .

At 11:12 AM 12/21/1998 -0600, you wrote:
>I just bought a new black 99 dak R/T, so I had to subscribe to the DML. I
>just wanted to say hi, and see how the 98 dak R/T owners are liking theirs
>after they have had them for a while. I love mine. I have already spanked
>a couple of cars in mine. Are there any DML members from the DFW metroplex
>area ?
>
>gordon adams
>lewisville, tx

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html