RE: 4X4 speed ?

From: newsgroup@zracer.com
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 19:28:04 EST

 1/4-mile in 17.9 sec with an auto]

Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Dkota4by4@aol.com [mailto:Dkota4by4@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 1998 3:41 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: 4X4 speed ?

O.K....I have an unusual ?. Does anyone know what a stock 97 4X4 CC with
the
318 and 3.55 rearend is supposed to run in the 1/4? I have been trying to
find this info, but no luck. I am not really into racing that much, but
would
like to have a good idea of what I can do. Major mods so far include a
Gibby
dual catback, 14x3 FABM, Mopar Perf headers. Honestly, I have no idea if I
am
running in the 16s, 19s, or 22s. ;-) Also, any idea on how many horses I
am
turning? The only dyno place I knew of down here in N'awlins went out of
business. Thanks for all the help and guesses.

Russ
Rhino Python 3000 Roll Top Power Bolt SLT+ with all the options
Look above for everything else