Re: Re: Parts Order Koller Dodge

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 19:36:27 EST

In a message dated 12/21/98 7:32:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
RAS^x2a002@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<
 Koller Dodge obviously doesn't recommend trying the Ram-specific
 controller on the Daks. Damn...

 -- >>
Not that I suggest using one, but Im running a 93 Ram 5.9 manual trans
computer in my 95 Dakota with a 93 B van 5.9 liter hooked up to my 95 NV3500!
Before that I used a 95 Computer for my original 5.2 manual trans. The way
that I see it, if you can get a computer that fits your harness and the style
magnum, then go for it. Just keep that receipt for the computer!!
Eric