Re: 98 Dodge Dakota R/T

From: Ryan D. Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 19:51:07 EST

Glad you like your truck so much.  Whoever your friend is buying their truck from is a moron (not surprising for a car salesman).  Either that or he doesn't care to learn about the line of trucks he is selling.  The '99's do have an extended cab available.  There's a bunch here on the list.  Tell him to keep looking and he'll find one.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC

loudog31@hotmail.com wrote:

I have a 98 Dodge Dakota R/T. I paid 25k for it and , I love it.
It's red with an extended cab,fully loaded, V8 5.9 liter. They only made
3,ooo like these in the United States. I was the first one to buy it in
Illinois.It was put on the lot on a Friday and , I bought it on Monday.
It is the muscle car of trucks.I have other trucks pull up beside me and
rev there engines wanting to race.I was on the highway going 70mph when
this chevy truck pulled up beside me, he told my friend lets race from
the this town coming up to the next.I went from 70mph to 95mph in 3
seconds.I blew him away,He wanted to know what, I put under the hood, I
told him it was the engine that came with the truck.This truck is
awesome..I have a friend who order one they said they couldn't get
anymore 98 R/T's but they would order him a 99.
When it was delivered he went to pick it up but he told him he didn't
want it because it didn't have an extended cab. They said the 99's don't
come with them.Buy one you will love it.