Re: 318 Swap

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 20:46:43 EST

>>>Check the archives, this one has been discussed repeatly. I believe
you can't just drop a 318 in.<<<<

well, it's not all THAT hard. Since the 8 was available in you truck, all
stuff to put an 8 in it is available at your parts counter =) I'm no sure
what all you need for your year, but your tranny and everything should
still work. Your accessories andall that will still work to. I think ou
just need the Block, computer, essencial wiring harnesses, and motor
mounts... shoudn't be too terribly hard.. unless you're goin' from TBI to
Magnum... then you run aross some fun =)

-mike d.
88, V6, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, many mods.

"Horn's broken, watch for finger" =)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]