Re: Swap of

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 23:30:52 EST

In a message dated 12/21/98 11:23:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
maverick_nr552@hotmail.com writes:

<< The engine can be a '93-95, but I must run a Ram '95 computer to work
 with my smog shtuff...

Sam,
    I'm pretty sure that the engine can be any 93-current 5.9. You just have
to make sure that you use the same type computer that the truck is currently
using unless you want to change adapters or connectors. The computers changed
in either 96 or 97, so if your dak is either one of those or newer then you
must buy those years computers, only because the connectors from the harness
to the computer is different.
Eric
  95 5.9 5spd 4.10sg viper seats open air K&N ram air hood traction setup
pulleys tb and intake homemods jba headers borla true duals==========13.79