Re: 6.5's in my doors?!?!?!

From: Michael Styer (mstyer@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 02:49:47 EST

I'm one of those, too. Pioneer 2-way 6-1/2"s (the 120 watt max ones) in the
front doors with no mods to speakers or doors. Their held in by three screw
going into the stock holes. I've manual windows and they clear the speakers
just fine. I've got them running off a 35x4 Pioneer tape deck/cd
controller. Sound great, I don't mind the time it's taking to find money
for the 12 I want to add under the rear seat.