RE: DML Paint Matched Bumper - ATTN Tate

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 07:59:00 EST

Humph! Hey Tate - do you haven an SLT or Sport???

My paint went at 20k - was repainted under warranty.
I now have 60k (alright... 60235 miles to be exact)

She's a '97 CC V8 Sport+ All black. One of the reasons
I went with black is because color matched means everywhere!
(hey, my bedliner matches too! :)

If you are under your 30k warranty get to your dealer immediately
Make 'em color match it for free!

Let them know that you know about a dozen or so '97 owners
that have had this problem fixed under warranty.

I'll provide phone numbers and names if needed.

GL,
travis
'97 CC 4WD V8 5Spd Sport+ 'Scratch-me black'