RE: [Fwd: Headers legal?]

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 09:42:00 EST

Bernd,
Hate to break your heart, but unless you can get 24 buddies with V6's, you
wont be able to get Mike Leach to make them. He said that he made a run of
them a couple of years ago for dealers stock, and has not received another
order since. He wants an order of 25 or more to justify making a run of
them. Same holds true for the 4 cylinder. As far as who sells them, we are
buying them directly from Mike Leach Co. at (714) 639-5220. Give him a call,
and see what he can/will do for you. Tell him you are from this list and
that I told you to call him. Him and I talk about twice a week these days.

John
98 Dak (removing unwanted custom body and suspension mods)