RE: Bedliner/Tonneau

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 12:27:15 EST

Bob,
  I have both the York liner and SportMaster tonneau cover. I am very
pleased with both. The liner is an under-rail design. The locking channels
allow you to departmentalize the bed and secure cargo very nicely. It is
also nice to drop in supports when hauling large flat objects like drywall,
plyboard, etc..
  The SportMaster rails clamp dowm on the bed rails. The rails stay put and
you only need unsnap the cover, or roll it up, when you need to haul object
taller that the rail height. Since these clamp on, they are also easy to
remove anytime you desire to do so.
  I have no complaints with either. If you have any questions, let me know.
Rich - Ashburn, VA