RE: 98 dakota steering clunk

From: Mok, Alan (SPB) (AMok@spbank.com)
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 14:49:01 EST

I have this problem with my R/T. Usually does it when I move the wheel from
center. I have yet to visit the dealer since I'm trying to avoid them unless
it's a major problem.

alan

'98 Dakota R/T (Headers, FABM & Shift kit soon)
'89 Mustang GT (347, Griggs GR-40 , Vortech S-trim...)
Ducati 996 ("not while I'm alive", my wife says)