Re: Hard Tonneau's

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 00:45:53 EST

OK, I'm back (the shortest deployment ever) and the decals are back on
schedule (?). Now, Todd. I had a Pace Edwards roll top cover on my '95 Dak
short bed (6.5' bed). The "box" for the roll top was 9 inches. It took up
just enough space that I couldn't put my '98 Yamaha Warrior in the bed with
the tailgate shut. Only needed another inch or two to shut the gate. FYI.