RE: I need tips to make my r/t faster

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 14:33:32 EST

Yeah take the talk to the track and save your DL.... Just another
testimony to bad driving, lost mine for 6 weeks once, ouch.... ?...Once
you have done the K&N Ram Air route, the TB change, even go with the 180
Stat, and maybe hook up true duals, and slam in the obvious headers from
Leach or JBA.... Where should one take there money from there???? The
new PCM/SBEC route sounds nice, however what is left for the home
mechanic???? I take it you have to start dumping real money into ported
heads, or a new CAM or something, right??? I just wanted to know all of
the cheap mods to be done first... My exhaust was a big haul in cash
flow, and those headers not looking cheap either... Thanks...

Kool-Aide
12/23/98 2:36:31 PM