Re: 1994 Dakota 4x4

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 15:37:32 EST

At 11:06 AM 12/23/98 , you wrote:

>Have YOU tried pulling YOUR own codes? Simply by turning your key over 3 times
>you can get your own codes by watching the engine flash.

I turned my key over 3 times, but my engine didn't flash. All that happened
was that my wife walked in and asked me why I was playing with my truck key
while I was in the bathtub. I asked her what she was expecting to find me
playing with and she...well, never mind that. Anyway, my engine still
didn't flash. What am I doing wrong?

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail,net

Two words: Ally McNaked